1. Security – Cloud solutions are more secure than on-premise infrastructures, thanks to a combination of economies of scale, more specialised staff and greater emphasis on security.
2. Cost savings – Large cloud providers are able to benefit from huge economies of scale and thus offer more computing power at a lower cost.
3. Integration – Companies thrive on such a mix of technologies: the use of the Cloud makes this task a lot easier: it provides a common platform for such integration to take place across, infrastructure services, data, management, identity and development.
4. Investment – Businesses can better allocate IT resources to an operating expenditure rather than a capital expenditure.
5. Scalability – Cloud technology helps you cope with peaks and troughs of demand – for example, retailers facing seasonal fluctuations at Christmas time or businesses winning new projects which place high demand on existing technology infrastructure.
6. User control – One of the most significant trends in the past decade has been the way that business decision makers are looking to bring their own devices by-passing their IT departments. This allows for greater business agility, but creates serious security and compliance issues for the business.
7. Easier upgrades and patches – Several studies have shown that a large part of IT employees’ days are taken up by this mundane of tasks, leaving very little time for any strategic planning.
8. Speed – The time taken to commission, implement and configure services is generally measured in weeks, while a company could use its cloud provider to get services up and running within a matter of hours.
9. Flexibility – The days when employees accessed company information from their desks, and only from their desks, are long gone. Within the modern organisation, employees are accessing corporate data from a variety of devices and from a variety of locations.
10. Big Data – Big Data is about pulling together different strands of information, from a multiplicity of sources, and through advanced analytic present business managers with a range of information about their customers. Big Data analytical techniques are being used to deliver more detailed data – and deliver it quicker.
Our friendly, trained and certified professionals can move your organization into the Cloud, smoothly and seamlessly.
Copyright ServiceMyBusiness.com All Rights Reserved.