Research by Hotels.com and Tripadvisor.com show that Guest Wi-Fi is one of the most appreciated amenities in hotel rooms. For business travelers worldwide, Wi-Fi is more important than air conditioning and parking.
Having a non-reliable, inefficient, or slow Wi-Fi can bring bad on-line reviews, worsen hotel reputation and reduce the number of bookings coming from word-of-mouth.
In short, it makes hotels lose money.
Our Guest Wi-Fi solution can help you…
- Build revenue: Monetize your network through promotion and advertising.
- Improve customer experience: Do away with cumbersome passwords by enabling social media authentication, such as Facebook check-in.
- Support marketing efforts: Automatically provision custom-branded splash pages and captive portals, or collect presence analytics to push vouchers and coupons to a targeted audience.
- Market to your customers in real time: Deliver real-time coupons for nearby amenities and integrate location data with Customer Relationship Management, loyalty programs, and custom applications for targeted real-time offers.
- Use powerful analytics to know your clients and reward them: Analyze capture rate, dwell time, and new / repeat visitors to measure advertising, promotions, site utilization, etc.
- LIKES on Facebook: With “social login” the hotel manager can quickly see more Likes, check-ins and posts about the hotel on Facebook.
You’ve worked hard for your business, and it deserves the very best!